Blogger templates

Friday, October 7, 2011

Colors of Sirius 2 with Great Video

Sirius seemed to be jumping with much more color than I've ever seen from the star tonight! It was beautiful! I have recorded it and screen-capped some more still video images to make another "color chart"! It sure is much more interesting than my first video and color chart of Sirius!

Aren't the colors so pretty? Sirius is the only star I can see that gives off bright rainbow colors!
Of course, it is the brightest star around here!

4 comments:

This is lovely.
I tried following, but i just do that on my phone; I would really love to follow your blog.
Follow me on twitter @Joseph_Egege

Well I keep seeing a star much to the right and near the horizon - much right of Orion and siruis. Any ideas about what it is?

How can you possibly do that on your phone? When was it? Where was it. what your zoom. Where was it in the sky? We are having numerous UFO sightings and I keep seeing star in the SE much lower than Orion and my smart phone only makes it big enought to see. I have a hard time believing you do this on you phone most people who video to see the "twinking stars" have to use the digital zoom on their video camera so I'm not sure you both aren't full of sh@@. You can't possibly see this with your smart phone.

You were trying to make a statement on another video Elwood

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More